Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00715 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,297 (₨601,007) in Kasur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)