Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,248 (€2,837) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)