Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,968 (€3,371) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)