Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14565 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $14,005 (元96,158) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $12,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)