Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10939 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,073 (37,236 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)