Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11412 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,658 (32,053 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)