Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,754 (€3,218) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)