Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,498 (€2,973) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)