Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,166 (€3,924) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)