Cost of living comparison between Karlsruhe, Germany and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,040 (€4,629) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)