Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04520 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,208 (48,851 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)