Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04903 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,385 (48,648 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)