Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04229 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,503 (82,841 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)