Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04873 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,503 (51,370 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (32 minutes ago)