Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04438 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,077 (46,809 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)