Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01361 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $950 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $825 (₨60,588) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)