Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01500 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $466 (₨31,107) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)