Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,132 (8,444,534 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)