Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,444 (2,848,194 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)