Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27526 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $460 (1,671TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (30 minutes ago)