Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01490 USD / KGS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,536 (304,494 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)