Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01459 USD / KGS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,331 (502,510 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (39 minutes ago)