Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01444 USD / KGS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,986 (206,834 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)