Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,637 (﷼ 53,194,906) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)