Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,169 (﷼ 42,525,197) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (35 minutes ago)