Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00314 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,304 (733,602 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)