Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00305 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $950 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $736 (241,541 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)