Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,828 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00868 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $914 (₨105,236) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (30 minutes ago)