Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $940 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $927 (533,042 Franc) in Kara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)