Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00178 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,094 (613,602 Franc) in Kara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)