Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00357 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $820 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $709 (198,648 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)