Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00358 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $730 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $633 (177,075 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)