Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00347 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $578 (166,307 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)