Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03242 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,159 (66,616 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)