Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03285 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,638 (80,291 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)