Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03135 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,831 (122,215 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 1 hour ago)