Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03300 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,146 (65,043 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)