Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03250 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,056 (63,255 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)