Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01466 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $570 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $474 (₨32,311) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)