Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00586 USD / LKR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,220 (208,278 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)