Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00894 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,942 (¥441,085) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)