Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24374 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,632 (RM6,695) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (41 minutes ago)