Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,990 (20,081,873 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)