Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,871 (11,429,420 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)