Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,861 (11,475,074 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)