Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / UGX
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,309 (11,967,584 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)