Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03784 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,500 (145,365₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (40 minutes ago)