Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01713 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,946 (руб 171,983) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)