Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00666 USD / LKR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,039 (606,086 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)