Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29208 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,903 (23,634 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)