Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24495 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,713 (11,077 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)