Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33072 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $330 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $242 (731 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)