Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34941 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $340 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $252 (720 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)