Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41675 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 49% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $304 (729 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)