Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,999 (元20,645) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)