Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15791 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,929 (元37,548) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)