Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17772 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $520 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $419 (2,356TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,910 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 2 hours ago)