Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16628 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $420 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $332 (1,998TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)