Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00911 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $918 (¥100,811) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $880 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)