Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00908 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $878 (¥96,740) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $840 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)