Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00880 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $550 (¥62,506) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)