Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08477 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,805 (56,681 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)