Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,946 (€4,552) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)