Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31530 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,545 (R$ 11,245) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)