Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25711 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,031 (R$ 7,900) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)