Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26578 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,314 (R$ 4,944) in Jundiai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)