Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26917 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,072 (R$ 7,698) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)