Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30891 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,300 (R$ 4,207) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)