Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27040 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,178 (R$ 4,358) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)