Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28609 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,194 (R$ 4,175) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (34 minutes ago)