Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26672 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,190 (﷼ 11,960) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)