Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26665 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,068 (﷼ 19,007) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)