Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00660 USD / SSP *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,106 (925,649 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)