Cost of living comparison between Juba, South Sudan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01491 USD / SSP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 33% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,250 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,162 (144,963 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)