Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00752 USD / SSP *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $778 (103,452 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (40 minutes ago)