Cost of living comparison between Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31695 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $540 (R$ 1,702) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (30 minutes ago)