Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31969 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $752 (R$ 2,352) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (32 minutes ago)