Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02172 USD / DOP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,022 (RD$ 185,210) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)