Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02121 USD / DOP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,382 (RD$ 159,482) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (35 minutes ago)