Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01998 USD / DOP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,005 (RD$ 150,385) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (about 2 hours ago)