Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $532 (167,436 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (21 minutes ago)