Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00279 USD / NGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $850 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $738 (264,812 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)