Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11478 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,638 (40,408 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (38 minutes ago)