Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11363 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,368 (38,446 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (35 minutes ago)