Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11155 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,232 (37,940 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)