Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11913 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,565 (38,321 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)