Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25658 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,054 (RM8,005) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (about 2 hours ago)