Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22396 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,049 (RM13,614) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (34 minutes ago)