Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24281 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,223 (RM9,153) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)