Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32224 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,809 (R$ 11,821) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)