Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26662 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,942 (﷼ 7,283) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)