Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26651 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,924 (﷼ 7,220) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)