Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,781 (₩2,005,569) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)