Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,586 (₩4,208,289) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)