Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00087 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $723 (₩831,044) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)