Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,574 (₩1,704,430) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)