Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14527 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $654 (元4,504) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $650 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (30 minutes ago)