Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14550 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $682 (元4,689) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)