Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15511 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,734 (元30,518) in Jilin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)