Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04578 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,031 (88,056 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)