Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04062 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,834 (94,383 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)