Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04465 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,413 (98,829 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)