Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03931 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,074 (78,192 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)